We went and mauled the baby chicks and ducks @ Tractor Supply with Uncle Andy and Aunt Jessica, who stayed a few days with us. Harrison took a strong liking to Uncle Andy and they were inseparable. We spent Easter with my brother Gregg and his family in Kirtland, Ohio. The picture of Matthew asleep on the bench was taken in the room where the school of the prophets was held. I guess he truly felt at peace there.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
April
We went and mauled the baby chicks and ducks @ Tractor Supply with Uncle Andy and Aunt Jessica, who stayed a few days with us. Harrison took a strong liking to Uncle Andy and they were inseparable. We spent Easter with my brother Gregg and his family in Kirtland, Ohio. The picture of Matthew asleep on the bench was taken in the room where the school of the prophets was held. I guess he truly felt at peace there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Thanks for posting some new pics sis! The kids are growing so fast! I love that Matthew is almost bigger than Todd. Love you guys!
YAY Crystal!!! You did it!
Great to see some pics of the kids! I love Todd sleeping with Spider Man. (Pierson is currently "nuggling" The Beast and Gaston) Love Brooke putting barrets in Granpa's hair! I don't know how we didn't hear about that!
Post a Comment